The ACM SIGBED International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT) brings together researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to advance the science, engineering, and technology of embedded software development. EMSOFT 2015 is part of the Embedded Systems Week. Since 2001, EMSOFT has been the premier venue for cutting-edge research in the design and analysis of software that interacts with physical processes, with a long-standing tradition for results on cyber-physical systems, which compose computation, networking, and physical dynamics.
EMSOFT 2015 (15th in the series!) is part of the Embedded Systems Week.
Alain Girault, INRIA, Grenoble, France
Nan Guan, Northeastern University, China
Areas of Interest
- Design and implementation of embedded software
- Formal modeling and verification
- Testing and validation
- Model- and component-based software design and analysis
- Software technologies for safety-critical and mixed-critical systems
- Software architectures for cyber-physical systems
- Robust implementation of control systems
- Software for distributed, networked embedded systems
- Software development techniques for multi- and many-core
- Scheduling and execution time analysis
- Operating systems and middleware
- QoS management and performance analysis
- Energy-efficient embedded software
- Embedded software security
- Empirical studies and their reproduction, and confirmation
- Application areas, e.g., automotive, avionics, energy, health care, mobile devices, multimedia
- Papers should represent original work, not published or submitted
for publication in other forums.
- A blind review process will be enforced. Authors should not reveal
authorship directly or indirectly through references.
- Papers must be in PDF format and should consist of a
self-contained main part which must not exceed 10 pages in ACM
two-column format (9pt on 8.5"x11" letter size paper) and an optional
supplement containing additional theoretical or experimental evidences
that could be beneficial to the reviewer. Main paper and supplement
shall be submitted in one file and together, must not exceed 20 pages
in total. The supplement will not be part of the official proceedings.
- For formatting instructions and templates, visit the ACM web
site. Formal proceedings will be published on CD-ROM and web page
forms (copyright by ACM and IEEE).
March 23, 2015 (11:59 pm GMT-12)
Full Paper Submission
March 30, 2015 (11:59 pm GMT-12)
Notification of Paper Acceptance
June 08, 2015
July 13, 2015
Oct. 04-09, 2015